Saturday, November 12, 2011

Its your life..what will you do with it?

I really became inspired to do this post from  Francesca Battistelli's song "Its your life". It really describes the point im at in my life right now. I feel like God has closed the door on every path I try to take but he is constantly opening new ones. I still havent decided on what college I will attend when I finish up my 2 year basic degree..I havent even figured out what I want to do with my life yet. Im always having someone asking me what my plans are and what I want to do but I have no idea. I've been praying about it really hard lately and although I havent had a specific answer like I really wanted from God he has just let me realize that I am only 18 and he will give me the answer in his time...not mine. I believe that everyone has a purpose on this earth and even though I dont know what my specific purpose is yet I know that while Im waiting I just need to keep following God and doing what he has for me to do in this particular moment in my life because just as it says in the song the world is watching us....so lets live a life for Christ and make him proud.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wys94IR7MFM

No comments:

Post a Comment