Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Learning to have patience!

God has really been trying to teach me to have patience today! (or maybe he was trying to show me what little patience I do have) haha Between getting up late and rushing to school, to burning cookies and forgetting about homework thats due tonight my patience has been ran thin. So to calm down my nerves I decided to go on biblegateway.com (awesome website by the way) and see what God had to say about patience. The verse that came up hit me hard....its Proverbs 19:11 and it says A person’s wisdom yields patience; it is to one’s glory to overlook an offense. This verse really showed me that I dont have patience which means I dont have wisdom. So if your running out of patience or are in about 10 million hurrys just step back relax and count your blessings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment